TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Actually, I am not in either corner since I am not up to
People Seeking Info

Subject Actually, I am not in either corner since I am not up to

Posted by ChrisZTT(Sacto, CA) on August 09, 2010 at 11:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 864 times.

In Reply To ...but having that opinion puts you in Z1s corner, posted by ZiNnYc on August 09, 2010 at 03:56 AM

Message date on the info and I have NEVER ordered anything from Z1. Thanks for generalizing me Mr. Opinionated. I always ignore most of the inflammatory shit you write but don't direct it at me. And just to completly negate any BS opinions you may have about me, I am completly on the side of the innovators who design something, not copy cats, whoever they may be. I say this because I was the recipient of a copycats attention on my sub boxes so trust me when I say this.

Now, I am not saying Z1 is or isn't a copycat since like I said, I am not up to date on the info. I was simply commenting on his reply which avoided bitching, moaning and name calling like most of the responses degrade to when someone gets something said about them on the forum, which is what happens mostly nowadays. ie: it seemed to be an adult response. That clear enough for you?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.